I find this whole blogging business fascinating.
Aside from scoping out a recipe here or there, I’m amazed people stop by my little corner of the world on a monthly, weekly or whenever basis to see what’s going down because the easy answer is usually not a whole lot.
While I may be witty, slightly deranged and often times sarcastic, no one has ever described my personality as gripping. Plus, my wild lifestyle days are mostly behind me, unless of course you count my passionate love affair with veggies, cheese and the Hubby, generally not at the same time, although exceptions have been made. Simply put, my life is pretty mundane.
The best part is I like it that way. I enjoy my little bubble filled with unicorns and inappropriate nut ball jokes. It might not exactly be riveting stuff, but it is me through and through. It’s also why I’m astonished people come here willingly to see what I’m going to say next. Spoiler alert: veggies or monkey love will be involved.
To my regular readers, THANK YOU. You rock my non-matching socks off, and I appreciate your support to infinity and beyond, even if it makes you a bit touched in the head. To my new readers, “Come in, come in. Sit down, pull up a chair and feel free to stay awhile.” For everyone else, there are search terms. Specifically the words or phrases you tippity tapped into Google, which ultimately brought you to my neck of the woods.
And away we go.
- Control freak: who told you? It’s completely false. I’ll deny it to my grave or at least the rest of this sentence. Alright! There might be an iota of truth in there. Whatever.
- Glitter: I’ll take seconds please.
- witch eating pancakes: um, not sure what you’re suggesting here, and to be completely honest, I don’t like it especially because I’m more of an eggs for breakfast kind of gal. Protein, bro.
- wearing crocs in public: if you’re looking for validation to wear rubber baskets on your feet, you’ve come to the wrong place. Just say No to Crocs.
- High heel toe cleavage: now that’s more like it.
- naughty snoopy: my brother’s one-eyed dog named Rooster made a pass at my leg this weekend. Talk about a self-fulfilling prophesy. It was awkward to say the least.
- Naughty Dorothy: I’m sensing a trend. I’d also like to meet this Dorothy. She sounds rather compelling, gripping even.
- My tatas are better than yours: those are some pretty strong fighting words from a complete stranger. I say “Bring ’em on.”
- Quiche de broccoli: I feel footloose, fancy free and totally French. Oui, oui, mon cherie. Je m’appelle Meghan, and J’adore croissant and quiche de broccoli.
- Acorn Squash Walnuts: Egads! A new species of nuts; I must investigate this further.
- Nut crusher: aaaand I just scared away the four males in my audience. I’ll be gentle, I promise.
- Two potatoes in love: awwwww. Spud love baby, spud love.
- Cats in workout gear: I do not recommend stuffing a clawed creature into any type of apparel, even workout gear, not if you value your life.
- Crack whores: suffice to say, all are welcome here.
- Thug Love: Where’s the Hubby when you need him?
- Sqush: apparently I have a glaring typo somewhere. Either that or I’m adding to the Urban Dictionary. I’ll probably find Sqush right under my new species of nuts.
- Ode to grilled cheese: we should do this every month.
- I’m my hubby’s pampered queen. No explanation needed.
- I am out of control: this is so yesterday’s news. Been there, done that
- Frenzied cleaning as a disorder: and what of it? In fact, I’m pleased as punch with this behavior. Don’t knock it ’til you try it.
- Parade of Salads because balance.
Balance seems like a good note to end this post on, especially for a Healthy Living Blogger such as myself. Besides, I’m out of terms so our search engine fun is done; for today anyway. Look for round three on the horizon.
Need more? Try What Brings You Here Today: Part One.
What are some of your favorite search engine terms? What brings other people to your blog? What brings you to my blog day in and day out? Thanks for that, by the way. You make my day.