I hope you’ve got your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here.
In the meantime, let’s get listing:
- The absolute highlight of my week was hosting my favorite Spoon for a handful of days. She was a hit with the whole household, minus my one fluffy kitty, who likes no one except me. Oscar gave her two paws up, and the Hubby said we should keep her.
- We went hiking.
- We traversed treacherous terrain.
- We leapt entire streams in a single bound.
- And we only fell once. Alright fine, I only fell once and now have two lovely bruises to show for it.
- We walked.
- We talked.
- And we held a photo shoot in a windstorm because that’s not at all awkward.
- We indulged our inner book worms with a trip to the local library.
- We lounged fireside more than once.
- And we puzzled, quite literally.
- We made granola. Banana Bread Granola to be exact.
- We ate an obscene amount of Chipotle.
- And we also inhaled a boatload of greens, sectional salad style.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What three things did you accomplish yesterday? Yesterday, I did laundry, made pesto, and photographed a recipe for the blog.