Get your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here. ♫ You can do it, put your list into it. ♫
Let’s get listing:
- I worked a very reasonable 40 hours on the job and published three blog posts. I was also tickled pink by how much y’all enjoyed Friday’s Confessions post. Apparently, you like it when I air my dirty laundry.
- In that same vein, I had another doctors appointment. They must buy lube by the case.
- I hit up one of my favorite Cleveland places, The West Side Market and bought all the fruit, cheese, olives and Ohio City Pasta I could carry, which turned out to be four bags full. I’ve been eating my spinach, making Popeye proud.
- I had a dinner with a friend and her kids. Anytime someone else feeds me, I am so very grateful, especially when it involves lots of my beloved veggies. Salad bar here I come.
- I got gussied up for the office Holiday Party, in the only dress which still fit and completely covered ‘The Bump.’
- I did the typical ten (alright fine, two) loads of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher countless times, and fed the cats all the week. I’d like to say they were appreciative, but they’re cats.
- I snuck in a Body Pump and a Spinning class during the week. I thought about exercising on the weekend, and happily opted out.
- I went to a Christmas party with the Hubby’s extended family on Saturday night. I might have also gotten into some shenanigans. Let me just say those rifles have some kick. When in Rome…
- I finished the rest of the holiday cards, all while listening to Christmas music. It was quite lovely and I’m happy to have that project off the list. ♫ Check baby, Check baby, one two. ♫
- I squeezed in a movie and a nap, fireside.
- By way of edibles, I made Spoons’ Double Chocolate Greek Yogurt Banana Bread, which is just as amazing as it sounds.
- I also made her Sweet & Salty Trail Mix Granola Bars, and the texture is popping.
- I whipped up a batch of Savory Parmesan Rosemary Granola for gift giving.
- I also made a fantastic lunch on Sunday. It was a Peas & Crayons inspired Breakfast Bowl with scrambled eggs, roasted sweet potatoes, black beans, cheese and avocado.
- The icing on the cake though was Juli’s Three Ingredient Chocolate Crossies, which are already nearly gone. Did I mention I made them yesterday afternoon?
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What are three things you accomplished in the last week?