Get your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here. ♫ You can do it, put your list into it. ♫
Let’s get listing:
- The Hubby and I wrapped all the presents while binge watching episodes of Breaking Bad.
- We followed it up the next day with a pizza date at Mellow Mushroom.
- We made Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Scones for the neighbors. It’s safe to say we kept one or two for ourselves.
- We had dinner at Crop Bistro with friends, where I happily ate Balsamic Popcorn and Pumpkin Ravioli.
- We drove to Buffalo and back to see my family and spend time with my boys, Rooster and Hudson.
- We celebrated four Christmas’ in three days, including one at our own house.
- In other non-holiday news, I signed up for the 2016 CSA season. Hooray veggies.
- I also tried on piles of maternity clothes, paid bills, balanced checkbooks, and hit up Breadsmith for English Muffin Bread (swoon) and Nature’s Bin for fruits and veggies (face plant).
- Over the course of the week, I managed to sneak in a decent walk and a short run.
- Last but certainly not least, I spent half of Sunday decompressing on the couch with the cats and a fire.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What are three things you accomplished in the last week?