I noticed a popular trend happening in the blogosphere lately, and it just so happens to be this “Last Chance” survey. Since I don’t want to miss out on the action (and because I’m overworked), I decided to join in on the fun. Of course, if everybody else jumped off a bridge, I’d have to jump too. What can I say. Peer pressure is rough. It’s actually why I started smoking in my youth. Don’t do it kids. For Real! Tell Joe Camel to stick that butt where the sun don’t shine.
Would ya look at that? I digressed….it’s no small wonder I’ve stayed focused for this long. Back to the survey where short little questions are ready up my ADD alley. Speaking of alleys….
- Last food you ate? Huevos Rancheros because it’s easy and ridiculously good. Talk about a winning combination, which has nothing to do with alleys. Damn, there was something there, if only for a moment. Fickle, fleeting mind.
- Last beverage you drank? Oh, this one is fun. Last week, I debuted my new Citrus Zinger, but I also purchased an Aqua Zinger (Yes, There’s Two of These Water Bottles), so my latest beverage of choice has been water infused with raspberries and cucumber. Yep, I’m sweet like that, and I promise to pass along all the goods about these badass beverages really soon because I think everybody should own one of these…or two….or three if you don’t like to share.
- Last workout? Boot Camp class yesterday afternoon, where I had my ass handed to me on a platter. By my rough estimate, we did one zillion two hundred and five burbees. My legs were shaking and my arms were quaking, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Go big or go home, baby.
- Last thing you pinned? Holiday gift ideas: Homemade vanilla Extract, although now that I’ve posted it, there goes my gift ideas. Don’t look Family; turn away!
- Last text message you sent? The last text I sent was to the Hubby last night, letting him know I’m still stuck at work. Eleven hour work days are what dreams are made of…Not. The text prior was at a bar on Saturday night, when I realized I ordered a drink, but had no funds. Oops.
- Last blog you visited? Farm Fresh Feasts . Let me just tell you, Kirsten knows her way around a CSA. No joke; I think her CSA could kick my CSA’s ass, and her pizza nights are legendary. Check her out.
- Last tweet you sent? No tweets for me.
- Last place you visited? Last March. New Orleans. With the Hubby. And an alligator.
- Last time you did ab work? Yesterday at my Boot Camp class. I love, love, love ab work and can crunch until the cows come home. Bicycles are some of my favorites, and I know this makes me a weirdo. I’m cool with it.
- Last show you watched? Sons of Anarchy with the Hubby.
- Last thing you baked? Butternut Squash from Laura’s Apple and Butternut Squash soup recipe, which I pretty much guzzled like a champ. Try it, and you’ll see why.
- What is the last thing you Instagrammed? I’ve not yet succumbed to Instagram so nada, nothing. I’m holding out as long as possible or perhaps I’m striving for an air of mystery. Je ne sais quoi. Really, I don’t know.
- Last item on your to-do list today? Iron clothes, which has been the last item on my daily “To Do” list for about six weeks now. I should have just taken them to the dry cleaners already. It’s embarrassing, but at least I know my weaknesses. I suck at ironing. Sewing too.
I want to hear from you, so tell me some of the “last” things you did? What’s the last thing you ate? Drank? The last workout you did? Or any of the last things above? Are you on Instagram or Twitter, and would you recommend it?