Are you a list lover?
Do you have multiple lists going at all times?
Do you experience a small shiver of excitement every time you cross an item off any of your lists?
Do your own lists sometimes overwhelm you?
Do you think it’s a great idea to stop and celebrate your accomplishments, big or small, instead of focusing on the things still needing to be done.
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, this link up party is for you.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the past seven days. It’s an achievement list and one with the sole purpose of bringing pleasure.
Here’s how, in list form, because it’s only fitting.
The Week In Review Link Up Rules (Dun, Dun, Dun):
- Your post should be about all the things you accomplished in the last seven days. I share all my goings on starting on Monday and proceeding through Sunday, but you can pick your own date range because let’s be real, I’d have no way to know if you veered off course. Besides, veering off course can be fun, and far be it from me to stop the fun.
- Your post can be about food, social outings, workouts, home improvement projects, fun excursions, none of the above, or all of the above. The idea is to recognize all the things you accomplished in the past seven days. It’s an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back. Plus you get to write in list form, which rocks my socks. Although if you want to stick to prose go ahead; it’s your world.
- You’ll be able to link up starting on Monday morning, and it will stay open for 24 hours.
- Add the Week in Review button to your post, link back to Clean Eats, Fast Feets and get your list on.
- Or you can be like me and make up own your rules. If you can justify it, I’ll accept it. How’s that for lenient?
If you’re looking for inspiration, here’s a few of my own favorite Week In Review links to get you started.
So get your list on and start linking up. I’d love to have you.