Get your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here. ♫ You can do it, put your list into it.
Let’s get listing:
Last week brought me a bunch of highs and lows, ya know that circle of life business, so I need a little positive pick me up right now. Instead of prattling off all my comings and goings, my daily to doings, I thought I’d share a different kind of list, one which stays true to the ideals of the Week in Review.
Today, I’m sharing some milestone moments, in list form of course, because it’s how I roll.
- This one is kind of a big deal. I’m growing a tiny human.
- FoodGawker accepted two out of three of my most recent recipe submissions. Considering how high their standards are, that’s almost equally as big as my first bullet point. Booyah.
Stuffed Artichoke Soup with Brown Rice and Asiago Cheese: this is hands down my favorite soup recipe, mainly because I adore all things artichoke.
- Despite the troubles and triumphs of last week, I retained my sense of humor, which falls into the naughty minx category.
- My most popular recipe: this Broccoli Cheddar Quiche has officially been pinned over 40,000 times now. I’m still in shock. Quick, somebody pinch me. Not really, I bruise easily and have a mean right hook.
- After what felt like forever and a day, I tackled some of the vegetables who had taken up permanent residence in the fridge: Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables.
- A dozen or so attempts later and I finally nailed this gem for Roasted Candied Walnuts. I can’t wait to share.
- This one isn’t my milestone, which won’t stop me from showcasing this serene sky either. I’m pretty sure it was a little gift or a sweet hello from above. It was also the Hubby and I’s view on our way back home from an impromptu trip to Buffalo this weekend.
And that my friends feels like the perfect note to end things on, at least for me anyway.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What are some of your milestone moments? What are three things you accomplished in the last week?