Get your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here. ♫ You can do it, put your list into it. ♫
Let’s get listing:
- I worked a much more reasonable 45 hours at my job last week, and it felt fantastic.
- I exercised by way of kitchen dance parties and even managed to happily struggle through a short run on Sunday. Sadly, I have the bra burns to prove it. Time for an upgrade.
(Woah, hey there belly. Where did you come from?)
- I replaced my iPhone screen yet again because it shattered in the Otterbox case (!!!) when I dropped it taking pictures of this. Really, can you blame me? It gives a whole new meaning to spud love.
- I had a delicious date night with the Hubby. ♫ My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. ♫
- I watered, fed and trimmed all the houseplants. Multiple those you see here by four, minus of course Samantha. Ain’t no crazy cat lady here. Alright fine, just a little bit.
- I cleaned the kitchen and dining room from the top down, including inside the fridge. I shudder when I think about those past due radishes. Oops.
- Between the Hubby and I, we managed to complete about half the hundred Christmas cards we need to send. I also stayed up way too late last night to do it. Oops.
- I did some blog work, which means I have another super simple recipe coming your way this week. Psst. It’s the second picture.
In honor of resting and recharging, I finished another book. Boom.
Last but certainly not least, I spent a portion of Sunday doing some food prep so we’d have easy dinner options during the work week. I made my own Slow Cooker Cauliflower Masala, big, beautiful Baked Potatoes, Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes and Broccoli Mac and Cheese.
It’s possibly I have a things for carbs. Then again, we already knew that.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What are three things you accomplished in the last week?