Get your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here. ♫ You can do it, put your list into it. ♫
Let’s get listing:
- I worked too many hours again, although I had a mini breakthrough on a project I’ve been tinkering with for months. It felt fantastic.
- I had dinner with a girlfriend and her family. It was sinfully delicious to let someone else cook for me. I loved every second of it, which is also why I failed to snap a single picture.
- I had breakfast with a long lost friend.
- I spent a good six hours on Saturday cleaning the house. Totally worth it.
- I cooked dinner on at least three occasions, which is a small triumph for me these days.
- I supervised the installation of a new TV.
- I had movie night with the Hubby, involving the Avengers and some popcorn cooked old school style on the stovetop.
- I went grocery shopping, at more than one location.
- I snagged this scallywag from the bus station.
- Then I nabbed this lovely lady from the airport.
- In style, of course; with coffee and Kahlua, much needed after a lengthy flight delay.
- Then we did a lot of this: fireside chatting.
- Followed by a little of that: Deep Fried Mac and Cheese on a Grilled Cheese at Melt.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What are three things you accomplished in the last week?