I hope you’ve got your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here.
Let’s get listing:
- I stepped back into reality. Translation: I worked forty hours at my jobby job, half of which was spent in meetings.
- I wrote and published three blog posts, including a recipe for Pumpkin Cranberry Trail Mix. Thankfully, the vast majority of you said the seeds don’t count. Therefore, my anti-pumpkin integrity remains intact.
- I road tripped to Buffalo and back, my home away from home; the city ♫ where I was born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin all cool, and all shootin’ some b-ball outside of the school. ♫
- It was one of the prettiest road trips and the epitome of Fall.
- I ate all manner of phallic food.
- I indulged in family dinner, the details of which will be shared on Wednesday.
- I hung with my boys, Rooster and Hudson.
- I took a night-time tour of Canalside Buffalo.
- I hit up a local restaurant for breakfast, Five Points Bakery and Toast Café, a must eat.
- And then I drove the three plus hours back to Cleveland, where I promptly ate a veggie and cheese packed omelet for dinner and caught up on Project Runway.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What three things did you accomplish last week? Last week, I went to work, I fed myself and I fed the felines. Winning!