Get your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here. ♫ You can do it, put your list into it. ♫
Let’s get listing:
- I worked 40 plus hours on the job which pays my bills, including a couple late nights, which is why my new Sweet and Savory Trail Mix Granola didn’t get posted last week. Good things come to those who wait though or so I’ve been told. Patience has never been my strong suit.
- I submitted my application to Recipe Redux, after being on their waitlist for months. First Recipe Redux, then world domination. It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.
- I did some volunteer work with the Cleveland Food Bank, and I loved every minute of it.
- I put on my own socks and shoes every single day, and while this may not seem like much, it’s rapidly becoming a big deal for me. The struggle is real.
- I had lunch out with my coworkers on Thursday. Grilled cheese and salad for the win.
- I watched Bridge of Spies. It took me two viewings to finish the movie, but I blame the pregnancy energy suck for that more than anything. I adore Tom Hanks.
- I hit up the West Side Market where I spent $20 plus dollars on just fruit, not to mention the pasta, the peanut butter, the cheese or the olives. The Unborn Child’s obsession with expensive out of season berries continues. Just wait until she gets the real thing.
- I went out to dinner with the Hubby’s family on Saturday night. I ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri and felt all kinds of fancy. It’s the little things in life.
- I made Juli’s Vegetarian Mozzarella Gnocchi with Marina Sauce, at which point I died and went to heaven. I’m considering asking her to move into the guest bedroom once we’re done with the renovations. Surely, her husband won’t mind.
- Speaking of home renovations, the Hubby and I spent several hours on Sunday ripping up more carpet. I guess you could say I got wood for Valentine’s Day.
- We also did some window shopping online and in stores, scoping out furniture and paint colors for the soon to be new guest bedroom. Decisions, decisions.
- Last but certainly not least, I spent an hour Sunday morning, curled up in bed, reading my book. I wish more days started like this.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
Clean Eats, Fast Feets: Week In Review
What are three things you accomplished in the last week?