Get your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here. ♫ You can do it, put your list into it. ♫
Let’s get listing:
- I worked forty plus hours on the job and published three blog posts, including my Broccoli Mac and Cheese recipe. This is the stuff my dreams are made of, especially since I topped it with my own Parmesan Rosemary Savory Granola. Veggies, cheese and texture. I’ll take two please.
- I set up pinning schedules for a handful of my group Pinterest boards on Board Booster. Have I mentioned how much I adore this program? The “set it and forget it” mentality is right up my alley.
- A rarity for me: I went out to lunch with my coworkers, not once, but twice. I also snuck in a strawberry cupcake because frosting. #TeamFrostingForever
- I did that whole adulting thing: paid bills, unloaded the dishwasher more times than I can count and hit up Nature’s Bin for groceries, my favorite weekly errand.
- I soaked in the tub a handful of times and snuck in a gloriously delicious two hour nap on Saturday. I’m pretty sure this is my soon to be sleep schedule: two hour increments. Gulp.
- The Hubby and I clocked a few more episodes of Breaking Bad. We may even finish this series sometime this century; I wouldn’t hold your breath though.
- Since our bathroom renovation is at a temporary standstill, I shifted my focus to the office, which we’re turning into a guest bedroom. First things first, getting the room completely cleaned out so we can rip up the carpet and repaint.
(Despite a lack of opposable thumbs, Oscar likes to be part of the Team.)
- I tried on two more boxes of maternity clothes from those given to me by family and friends back at Thanksgiving, and I only have one more box remaining. Trying on clothes is hard work, although progress means covering the bump and being able to button things over my boobs.
- In more baby talk and not the gibberish kind, although I certainly felt like it when we were done, the Hubby and I spent six plus hours yesterday doing the baby registries. It was completely overwhelming, although I now know the difference between a bib and a burb cloth. Lord help me.
- For the sake of normalcy, let’s talk food. I made a batch of Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Granola, also known as The Elvis and the Hubby’s favorite and even threw in some pretzels for kicks or really texture if you want to get all technical about it. Either way, it was a good decision.
- I also made Juli’s Veggie and Cheese Brunch Skillet, twice. It was so good, I wanted to bathe in that stuff; alas the Epsom salts won out.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What are three things you accomplished in the last week?