Get your pads and pens ready because it’s time for the Week In Review.
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the last seven days. It’s an achievement list, an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back.
Need more details? Head here. ♫ You can do it, put your list into it. ♫
Let’s get listing:
- I worked on and off all week, in between multiple doctors visits and an overnight stay at the hospital. Not to worry; both baby and I are doing great.
- I published three blog posts, including an easy recipe for a Scrambled Egg Sandwich with Cheese (duh) and Chives (hooray green things) and caught up entirely on my BlogLovin feed. Success.
- I got a full body rundown from somebody other than the Hubby. Hello, relaxation massage. Not sure what you were thinking, dirty birdie.
- I hit up Victoria’s Secret and got some bras which actually cover my tatas. On another note, the Hubby has been exhibiting signs of depression.
- Speaking of the man, the two of us curled up on the couch, new bra excluded, and watched Mockingjay Part One.
- We also embarked on a three mile walk for lotto cards. Sadly, we didn’t win the millions, but it felt great to stretch our legs.
- We squeezed in a dinner date on Saturday at Melt Bar and Grilled, which involved grilled cheese sammies the size of our faces. I order the January special, the Potato Bacon Bomb, and managed to eat half along with the giant pile of greens hiding out behind my sandwich and a handful of the Hubby’s French fries.
- We started demoing the guest bathroom and took down the awful flowered pink wall paper. The lights, the sink, and the stand still have to go, although I am thrilled with the progress. By the way, there was a fistful of razor blades hiding out behind the vanity mirror. Creepy much.
- We hit up Sherwin Williams for paint samples. I’m leaning towards one of the warmer blues.
- We started the process of cleaning out our existing office and guest bedroom, which included donating an entire box of books and movies to the local library (more to come), assembling bags of clothes for Goodwill, and pitching a crapton of other stuff.
- I tackled the furniture in our living room, like a beast with the vacuum and rotated all the cushions.
- I did the usual grocery run, watered plants, paid bills, reloaded and unloaded the dishwasher countless times, and tossed in some ironing for kicks; not that you could tell. Ironing is my nemesis.
- On the food front, I baked some spuds for the week, I finally got around to roasting squash, and I used the latter to make soup.
- On a final note, I’ve got big plans to make Juli’s Veggie and Cheese Brunch Skillet and Cora’s Veggie Hash Stacks. I’ve been salivating over both all weekend. Hooray veggies.
Your turn. I want to hear from you. Link up and get yo’ list on.
What are three things you accomplished in the last week?