I’m baaaacccckkkk!. Cue scary music or something to that effect.
Now I want to share the listing fun with all of you, so put your thinking caps on and get your typing fingers ready because I’m hoping to have the Week In Review link up start next week. There’s only one rule, in that there are no rules. Just kidding, of course there are rules. Without rules, it would be totally anarchy and chaos.
The Week In Review Link Up Rules (Dun, Dun, Dun):
- Your post should be about all the things you accomplished in the last seven days. I share all my goings on starting on Monday and proceeding through Sunday, but you can pick your own date range because let’s be real, I’d have no way to know if you veered off course. Besides, veering off course can be kind of fun.
- Your post can be about food, social outings, workouts, home improvement projects, fun excursions, none of the above, or all of the above. The idea is to recognize all the things you accomplished in the past seven days. It’s an ode to yourself, a celebration of sorts, and a virtual pat on the back. Plus you get to write in list form, which rocks my socks. Although if you want to stick to prose go ahead; it’s your world.
- You’ll be able to link up starting on Monday morning, and the link up will stay open all week.
- Add the Week in Review button to your post (I’m working on this; anybody know how to create a button?) and get your list and link up on.
Week In Review
There’s no accomplishment too big or too small.
So let’s get listing them, one and all.
- I made a crapton of soup. Two weeks ago, I ate the last of my freezer stash of soups, and I have no idea why, but the idea of being soupless gave me heart palpitations. I guess I’m a soup hoarder now and in true hoarder fashion, I went a wee bit overboard making soups of all shapes and sizes. Veggie Bean Soup; Check. Tomato Basil Bisque; Check. Creamy Potato Chive Soup; Check. Creamy Parmesan Soup; Check.
- Even though I only worked a four-day work week, I still managed to put in forty hours on the jobby-job. Don’t feel too bad for me though; I took today off too.
- The Hubby and I went to see a band play. We got an invite from some friends, and while we hadn’t heard of them before, Wishbone Ash put on a good show. Think 1970’s classic rock and since my musical tastes spread far and wide, I could hang with some classic rock.
- I celebrated my birthday and St. Patrick’s Day. Did you know they have a parade in my honor, every single year and the whole city comes out to celebrate? It’s pretty fabulous.
- I managed to clean out one flower bed before the rain came, and it was exhilarating to start digging in the dirt. It means Spring is coming, and I can’t wait to spend entire days in the yard, and I don’t care if that makes me weird.
- I vacuumed the entire first floor. Three cats plus one Hubby equals vacuuming necessity.
- I did a whole lot of puzzling. Forget shuffling, every day I’m puzzling. I didn’t get a single workout in last week (bloody blisters don’t play well with sneakers) so this was my therapy instead.
On that positive note, I think it’s time to end today’s post. It’s good to be back.
What did you accomplish in the last week? Did you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? I’ve missed you, so tell me all about it.