My girl Allie (are you cool that I call you my girl, or is that a little weird and stalker-y and if I have to ask, do I already know the answer?) did a post awhile back about Confessions, and it appealed to my naughty nature, so much so I decided to join in on the fun. Granted, I’ve seen another ten confession posts since then, but I’m copying off Allie. And, since she just got back from Jamaica, I thought I’d share this twist on a Marley classic. Truth, I’ve been wanting to share this song for a while, but I had no real segue into it, so hopping off her Rastafarian trip seemed like the perfect intro, or at the least a semi-decent one. Go with it; it’s just easier.
- I don’t use protein powder, not even a little bit. In fact, I go out of my way to avoid it, although the Hubby occasionally indulges. I’d rather just eat an egg or a bowl of beans and be done with it. This confession might be worse than my non-love (and certainly not one love) of all things pumpkin, but it’s true. I don’t get the obsession.
- Whenever I take a nap in the middle of the day, I drool all over whatever I happen to be sleeping on. Why does this not happen in the middle of the night?
- During my massage yesterday, they greased me up like a pig in shit (nice visual huh?), and I didn’t shower afterwards. It’s so dry here in Ohio that I’d consider bathing in baby oil at this point. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
- I like cheese a little too much, but I suspect you already knew that.
- At my Super Bowl party, I ate some store-bought cookies brought by a friend. They had a zillion ingredients in them, and I couldn’t pronounce more than five of them, and yet I still liked them. Damn you artificial flavors and red dye 12, 13, 14, and 72. You evil bitches.
- I had a weird dream the other night where I was smoking cigarettes again. I woke up feeling like an addict and jonesing for a smoky treat. Don’t fret; I didn’t actually suck down a Marlboro (my brand of choice back in the day), but man those dreams are vivid and seem to come out of nowhere, even after all these years.
- I started watching Shahs of Sunset (Erin, this is all your fault) and now I can’t look away. It’s a total train wreck. What happened to Little House on the Prairie and simple, yet educational and moralistically upright shows? I have sunk so low.
- I threatened to send my kitten, little Oscar, to the glue factory after he did this because I kicked him out of our bedroom on Saturday at 6 a.m. Silly me, I wanted to sleep in. He’s such a little shit.
- It would appear my potty mouth is in full force today. That should make work interesting, especially since I stopped checking my office email at around noon yesterday and have over sixty messages to deal with now.
- My neck is one of my favorite features. It’s also what will betray my age in years to come.
Now it’s your turn. What’s your favorite feature? What’s something you’ve been dying to confess? Or maybe just wanted to share? You don’t have to be so dramatic about it.