Happy Thinking Out Loud Thursday. No idea what I’m going on about. Click here.
So yeah, I totally just stole Spoons introduction word for word, but seeing as how she’s got a good thing going, it seemed fitting. Who doesn’t like to kick off their morning with a little plagiarism, alongside their cup of coffee? Besides isn’t imitation the sincerest form of flattery, ignoring the whole Single White Female thing. Since I’m not single, there’s no fear of me falling into this category. I’m quite sure that how it works.
Truth be told, things have been a bit scattered for me this week, which does nothing for my already overtaxed brain; nothing good, at least. Instead of fighting the madness also know as the mental pings and pongs, I’ve decided to roll with it, and share some of my random ramblings and senseless mutterings, Out Loud.
- Banana condoms exist. I am fascinated by this, probably more than I should admit.
- This cookbook has me sitting in a pool of my own drool. Give me all the caramel things.
- Despite the glory of this book, I’ve been turning down sweets left and right the past couple of weeks. Tis the season, which is why a little selective yessing is a good and healthy thing.
- That being said, some concoctions still find a way to make it to my face; like these Baked Snickerdoodle Donut Holes. I’m not sure how it happened. I was walking along, minding my own business, when suddenly I had six of them in my mouth.
- On a completely unrelated note, we need to talk about your blog ads. You know those funny little pop ups surrounding every bit of content on your page. Well, they’ve become a real problem for me. I get they’re based on my ‘personal shopping preferences,’ but I made the mistake of looking for some new brassieres online because my ladies need love, or at the very least, support. Now, every time I go on the internet, I am accosted by Victoria Secret ads. Seriously, boobs are everywhere. I’m pretty sure they’re stalking me, Single White Breast style.
- For reasons I can’t explain, I need y’all to leave some funktified and potential offensive comments on my blog post. Yep, if you could just do that for me, I sure would appreciate it. Pretty please with a locally sourced organic cherry on top.
- Who decorates this thing, and how in the hell do they get up that high? Enlighten me.
- I’ve been experiencing this weird itch. It’s called running. I don’t even know who I am anymore.
- Speaking of running, I went for one a couple of nights ago after work. It was cold, it was dark, and it was even semi-raining; less than ideal weather to be sure. As is often the case, I ran into other runners, although not literally, because I’d probably be ousted from the club. Those night-time runners mean serious business though. They are an entirely different crowd from the day time runners, rocking head lamps and reflective gear. Talk about hard-core. Obviously, this makes me hard-core too since I was one of them.
- Last but not least, I’ve got something magical coming your way.
Can I just say, the clean up from this photo shoot was not easy, and since it went down in my backyard, my phalanges were blocks of ice by the time I was done. Further proof I am hard-core or perhaps simply crazy, but I’m pretty sure the latter goes without saying; not Single White Female crazy though, just so we’re clear.
Your turn, tell me some of your random ramblings and senseless mutterings. Also, don’t forget to leave me a funky comment. Now’s your chance; I give you cart blanche.