It’s been far too long since I spewed a bunch of nonsensical things into the blogosphere.
Or wait, did that just happen on Tuesday?
Hmm, I have no idea, really. I can barely keep track of my own person these days, much less the things I say, which is why I should not be held accountable for the words which come out of my mouth, although I do have a dental appointment on Saturday, and they might be surprised at what they find in there…clean teeth, d’uh. What the hell were you thinking? On second thought, best not to answer.
For some strange reason, you all like it when I spout off a bunch of random ramblings and senseless mutterings. I won’t pretend to understand why, nor will I question your judgment, unless of course preseason pumpkin-ing is involved. I might even make up some words too. Take that Oxford dictionary.
- Damn it feels good to speak in lists again.
- Also, it feels good to be a gangsta, but that goes without saying. Me and the Geto Boys, we’re tight like that.
- You know who else is a gangsta? Oscar. It’s how we roll up in this hiz-ouse.
- Speaking of the thug life, I went to bed at 8:30 last night because it’s what the cool kids do. At least the ones who want to wake up at 5 a.m. and pen a post. Talk about dedication, not to be confused with crazy, says me.
- I’ve been outed at the office, specifically the blog. Awkward much. We shall certainly find out. In the meantime, “Welcome to my lair. Cackle, cackle.”
- Spooning is for more than just people and utensils.
- Fruit is my jam, not to be confused with actual jam, although some folks smarter than me make it that too.
- I’ve got not one, but two explosive blog posts coming your way. Get excited or realize there’s a good chance I’m exaggerating. I’ve been known to be a bit dramatic.
- I will say these posts are pouring out of my phalanges like water from a tap turned on high, (Remember my advice to write what you know?) and they’ll be heading your way some time in October. Patience, my precious. Genius takes work. Yes, let’s stick with that.
- The Hubby made me dinner: all the veggies, wild rice and a side of homemade garlic bread. He’s a damn good man, although certainly not a gangsta.
- I, on the other hand, have been processing tomatoes like a champ.
- And taking my cabbage to task.
- That is, when I’m not ♫ “rolling in my 5.0 with the ragtop down so my hair can blow,”♫ pretending of course that I have hair.
- Driving a stick while housing bananas. Thug love, baby, thug love.
On that note, I bid you a fond farewell and a happy adieu.
Your turn. Share some of your random ramblings and senseless mutterings. Go!