Y’all know I’m halfway across the country in Utah right now, right?
At least I think it’s on the other side of the map; geography was never my strong suit. The moral of my time traveling tale is I’m skipping my typical long-winded prose and opting for the short and sweet route today, which are two words often used to describe me, followed shortly thereafter by sarcastic and smart ass. Hey, you can’t win ’em all.
We’re going to stick with my saccharine side today and delve into the places which make me really, really, ridiculously happy. Oh and you should say that last phrase in your best Zoolander voice.
We’re also going to do it in list format because those make me really, really, ridiculously happy too. Yes, more Zoolander. Go with it; it’ll be fun.
My Happy Place(s)
- My Kitchen, which is a good thing because it’s where I spend the majority of my time, excluding the boudoir, of course (wink, wink).
- My Bed: sleep is important. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.
- The Gym, especially when I’m on a Spin Bike. Saddle Up!
- My City. Cleveland rocks, and we’ve even got the venue to prove it.
- My Family’s City, also known as my second, although no less important, home.
- Breadsmith: Sweet glorious carbs. Oh and did I mention they have free samples?
- A Sun Patch. I’d could ♫ while away the hours, conferring with the flower hours if I only had a…♫ oh… wait… moving on.
- The Farmers Market. I could happily pick produce and manhandle fruit for hours on end.
- My Garden, which is growing, daily. It’s amazing how that science stuff works, and I owe you a better picture since it’s literally doubled in size since this shot was taken.
On that note, I need to wrap things up so I can go sit in a sun patch, meditate and perhaps make Utah a new Happy Place.
What are some places that make you really, really, ridiculously happy?