Have I got a treat for you today!
It’s even better than the vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Granola I shared last week. Yep, forget about making it because today I’m giving away a batch of that very same granola. Well not that very same granola, seeing as how I made it months ago. That baby is long gone. Instead, I’m going to make it fresh as dope for you, without any dope, of course. This isn’t that kind of blog.
Now before we jump right into the giveaway, I’ve got a Week In Review party to host first. You better not just skip to the end either. With my super secret ninja skills, I’ll know and you’ll automatically be disqualified from the competition, and since my ninja skills are so super secret, I’d appreciate you keeping that little nugget of information to yourself. Also, I’m referring to the giveaway now as a completion, and I’d like it if you’d do the same. It sounds way more bad ass, which pleases my crazy half (really two-thirds, but who’s counting) to no end.
Since I wouldn’t want to completely steal the show (cough, cough), I’m keeping my Week in Review short and sweet today. It’s like I don’t even know who I am anymore.
Let’s get listing:
- I worked just shy of forty hours at the job, and I published three pretty slick blog posts. Alright fine, two were really tight, while one was just alright for me, dog.
- I drank beer and ate pizza, in that order.
- I worked out five times last week, the most I’ve done in a long while. Fitness classes abounded, including a RMP Spinning class taught by a visiting instructor, who actually and literally (perhaps a little overkill there…nah) called me crazy. I took it as the compliment it obviously was. #vanillagorilla
- I admired my farmer’s fourteen inches… of produce. What did you think I was going to say, you dirty birdie. Not that I’d blame ya. In fact, you might have just gone up a notch or two in my book.
- In the words of Tupac, ♫”I got around. Round and round, round we go.”♫. I was a social butterfly on crack, making my way from one garden party to the next. Side note: do other blogs you visit quote Tupac, and do you think he went to many garden parties? I would have invited him.
- I had kitchen dance parties because I believe Pierogi are one of life’s greatest pleasures. Anytime I get to eat them, I dance; sometimes to Tupac.
- To conclude our short, sweet, and hopefully sassy Week In Review, I did the usual stuff someone has to do in order to keep the house running: paid bills, ran a vacuum (like twelve times, thank you shedding felines), folded laundry, unloaded the dishwasher no fewer than four times, hit up the grocery store twice, and saved the life of a chipmunk. All in a week’s work.
The cats brought him into the house, and I brought him out. To be clear, my newfound furry friend lives to see another day.
Enough about me; let’s hear from you.
Interested in participating in the Week In Review?
The Week In Review is a list, in its purest form, not of the things you still need to do, but of all the things you have done in the past seven days. It’s an achievement list and one with the sole purpose of bringing pleasure. Want in? Grab the Week in Review button for your post, link back to Clean Eats, Fast Feets and get your list on. For more details, click here.
Link up and get your list on.
Oh and before I forget, I promised you a giveaway. Something to do with a little Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola if memory serves correctly.
Have at it.
Have you ever held a live chipmunk in your hand? This was a first for me. Have you ever eaten a Pierogi, and do you think they are magical pillows of potatoes too?